The Reading Book Tracker Notion Template contains everything you need to track your library and readings. It is fully customizable to your liking, so you will be able to change pictures, colors, and rearrange the dashboard as you like.
The main dashboard includes:
- table of contents
- a currently reading nook and the progress on that book
- space to write down your 2023 reading goals
- space to write down your all current favorites
- a widget to track and display the amount of books you've read in 2023.
- space to upload a picture of your next read.
This template is made up of 7 pages:
- reading log - for you to track and log your current reads, their progress and any notes/thoughts or quotes you might want to write down.
- my bookshelf - for you to track and store information on all the copies of books you own paperback, hardcover, or digital. You will be able to filter this page by genre, author, or formatting of the book.
- tbr - the 'to be read' page is for you to track and jot down all of the books you are interested in reading soon. After filling out all the book's information you will be able to sort/filter through them by fiction/non fiction, genre, and author.
- favorites - for you to see all your favorite books in one place.
- reading archives - for you to be able to see at a glance all the books you have read in the past years. this page filters all your past readings by the year in which you read them.
- book wishlist - for you to track and jot down all of the books you have your eye on and plan to purchase. You can filter this page by fiction/non fiction, genre, author, as well as price.
- master book tracker - the master tracer will contain an unfiltered/unsorted view of ALL of your reading. You will be able to get a full view at all of the books you have read, plan to read, and own. The rest of the pages are linked to this tracker.
Once purchased, you will be redirected a link giving you full access to the template.
The complete reading book tracker notion template (7 pages)